Pisga is a private company founded in 1997. We provide comprehensive Software and Hardware Solutions, mostly in the area of Production Management, Warehouse management and Logistics. For more information Contact us
Pisga has huge experience and knowledge in the development of Command and Control server software for Cloud and non-Cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions usually includes three building blocks layers:
- Data Structure layer: data model, process, parameters, specs, data source, alarms, users and permissions, administrative tools to - build, integrate and maintain the data.
- Data Collection layer:collect the data defined in the data structured layer. Data can be collected from all relevant sources (PLC’s, PC, Handset, barcode & QR readers, Biometry, RFID). Taking into consideration paper less environment, making sure collecting 100% accurate data on time from all the sources.
- Business Intelligent layer:Real time Visualization and alarms: to improve Efficiency, quality and operation cost reduction.
In addition we provide M2M hardware solutions RTUs (end points) - Development of Microcontroller-based devices, with various communication interfaces: Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular (GPRS, 3G) and more.
Pisga successfully implemented several Turn Key solutions in Israel and overseas (HQ and distributed plants) in the area of: Electronic, Automation, Aerospace & Defense, Plastic and Metal.
EnergyKeeper ProjectThe overall aim of the EnergyKeeper project is to design, develop and test a novel, scalable, sustainable and cost competitive flow battery based on organic redox active materials. Project will be developed by some innovative key partners in order to achieve the development, validation and demonstration of an efficient EES system. This system will be interoperable with BMS (Battery Management System) and smart power electronics that will be interact with the Smart Grid System capable to control, manage and optimize the functioning mode.
The goal is to provide several prosumer business models oriented to different types of communities in order to demonstrate that EnergyKeeper storage system will bring economic profit to end-users while providing stability to the electricity grid.
Pisga Project Rolls:
- System specification.
- Modelling design/ System Design: Architecture, Process , Data Base , services , API import export etc.
- Communication Protocols Development, data acquisition and data exchange. Communication between components , Real time Remote data collection Cyber security protection
- Business layer logic development prosumers : Generation , storage , stakeholders , transmission and distribution
- Develop Data Decision support DSS, Human Interface GUI • BI development: Analysing, Reports, Alerts.
|project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 731239.|